By accessing this website you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Sandra Miller Linhart, LLC’s websites for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Sandra Miller Linhart, LLC’s websites;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
In no event shall Sandra Miller Linhart, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sandra Miller Linhart, LLC’s Internet sites even if Sandra Miller Linhart, LLC or a Sandra Miller Linhart, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Sandra Miller Linhart, LLC’s websites shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wyoming without regard to its conflict of law provisions.